Thursday, February 04, 2021

Bear and I

What do you want to do?

It is dreary outside. I don't want to do anything.

Oh I think we should. 

Want to go sledding?

Okay. What is it?

I'll show you.

...

This is nice. 


This is scary!


...

and fast!


How about we just set here for a while and watch some birds, Bear.

Yes, I like this very much.


We can do this any time.

Any day spent with spent with you
is my favorite day.
So, today is my new
favorite day.
~Quote
from 
Winnie the Pooh




5 comments:

  1. Getting outside sure helps with the gloomies. Great series of photos, as always. I especially like the sledding photo with Charlie running. Action shooting is my fav. Not sure how you are triggering the shots of yourself (timer/remote/phone app) but I know set-up is harder than it looks. You have mastered it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a mini tripod that I use with my small 'Tough TG6' camera. It is super lightweight and Olympus cameras have set ups that you can specify a delay and then a number of shots with a specified interval. It will also work with a phone app. I'll show you a set up of how I do it maybe tomorrow or the next day. ...Or even today!

      Delete
    2. That is awesome that you can specify the delay and number of shots!! I shoot with a Canon, my options are the typical 2 sec/10 sec delay. I use my remote the most, altho it is corded. I've only played with triggering via my phone app a couple times. Looking forward to seeing your set-up, no rush.

      Delete
  2. Sledding!! Looks like Charlie is having fun too! Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He rode on the sled with me once time and decided it was more fun to run alongside. :)

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.