Saturday, January 29, 2022

Stuck indoors

If anyone at all was following the Midwest weather, then they know about the string of subzero weather we had.

It was kind of nasty but not the worst string of cold we've had. It is no secret that I like winter and enjoy snow sports.

Getting stuck inside for days on end except for chores makes me stir crazy. 


While hubby took his morning nap, I checked on my outdoor critters then decided to do a bit of Fun Fotography. 

My camera assistant helped of course.


Charlie carefully rearranged my herd of unicorns.


So happy that he got them rounded up!




I got out the woodsy guys and placed them on the floor. The light could have been better, but I'm still working on that. 


The hard part was bouncing the dim light from the windows onto the characters I was using and keeping the black foam board in back black.




When the boss woke up, he immediately tuned into ESPN, YouTube, and Showtime for boxing and sports at volume  ~~ VERY LOUD. I guess all the excitement of wearing hearing aides have worn off as they sit on the table gathering dust again.

There is nothing in the world that drives me more crazy than screaming fans and commentators that yell.

My cell phone was charged up so I grabbed my cheapo ear buds and plugged them in. Pandora, take me away!

Thunder from Imagine Dragons was the first thing I heard. 
Music seems to inspire and make me move and -- sometimes do a bit of a dance. It cheers me up and gets me motivated.

I danced in my own head and swayed to the music. One good tune after another. Charlie looked at me and closed his eyes. 

Thank goodness for music and ear buds!

This is what things look like for taking some fun still life stuff. No fancy studio. Just some black felt or white boards on top of the old trunk next to the back door.





Let there be Lego People and Monsters!


Tea time anyone?


Feed the monsters and they will be happy!





4 comments:

  1. You should be able to get outside soon! You have some wonderful results from your studio!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to watch tv on mute and read the captions. Drives my hubby crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool. Wait till you add in a green screen and filter out the background for something more fantastic! You could get lost doing green screen stop motion videos and pictures. You have a very extensive toy collection! ( I would too if I had the room....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creativity is wonderful. I like the horses and dog being blended into the photo. I like my hearing aids a lot. They really make me more bearable to be around. My wife needs them too but it is better at least one of use is hearing.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.