Thursday, December 09, 2021

What was he doing???

So everyone was wondering what the Elf on the Shelf was up to. 

Was he stuck in a rock?

Was Christmas Bear looking for him?

NO...

He was sneaking around in the woods and hiding presents!


There is a hole in this rock and he was hiding from the Bears of course.

The Bears were just hanging out in Christmas Attire waiting for Girry to arrive.


Girry got the rocks mixed up and sat waiting....


and...

waiting... and waiting....

Meanwhile at the Ice Wall in the deep forest...

The trolls sat down for a nice meal....



and in the house....

Charlie began to dream of bones....



Hey its my imagination...

I can go anywhere I want with it!


You all have a great day. Today we should get some nasty weather.

I can't wait!



6 comments:

  1. I love your stories! And I am glad the elf is okay. It all makes sense now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that Elf is a trouble maker!

      Delete
  2. :0 Charlie looks sleepy and I love your imagination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has the most incredible eyes, they are so expressive. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Ha ha, the elf! He might not be posable, but you still find ways to pose him. You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nearly thought of getting some floral wire and inserting it into his limbs. I like a challenge and he presents me with one!
      Thanks.

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.