Friday, December 04, 2020

Christmas Chair???


Back this year.

The Christmas Chair.

In the photos below you see most of the living room and the back side of my husband sitting in his folding chair to watch TV.



Here is the opposite end of the huge West Wing.
The nesting boxes will be decorated too. I can't put the tree in the corner like years past. 
The 'new' concentrator can't be crowded and needs plenty of room for the heat to dissipate from its backside. I liked the old concentrator better. We had a place where it could sit out of the way and still get plenty of ventilation. 
Grrr....oh... well.




So things are still under construction, so to speak. I fiddle with everything more than once or twice. I'll probably even move little things around several more times.


The Chair/Tree combo after I just put it up....



Yes, it looks a bit lopsided and a bit off from this angle. But I look at it in a different way.

I look at it in bits and pieces of tiny things I want displayed. How do I want light to be reflected? How do I want to see individual ornaments?


On the chair is a red necklace that was worn by my MIL. It shows off one of my horse ornaments nicely.


Over the next month or so, the items on the chair will change.


Draped onto the tree are some other necklaces MIL used to wear. I don't wear that type of jewelry, but I though it was a nice way to 'have' her with us in some sort of way this year.

The nesting box looks much nicer after it has been decorated and lit up.


It too will change over the next month. 


Gnomes and toys will end up moving around the house....





Because oh...how I do love toys!


4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to use your Mother In Laws jewelry! Your tree looks so cheerful! Good to hear that you found a place for curbside pickup. Stay safe it is crazy out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is cheerful and I love messing with it.

      Delete
  2. So fun! A little Christmas Cheer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do have fun with it.

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.