Thursday, December 24, 2020

Worthy Diversions

I'm tired of the news. And since I we are in the big Q [quarantine] until next year, I'm going to bury my head and go into the world of diversions.

Mandelbulb 3D art:

Titled:

My computer got buggy


Fight in the Hard Drive


Christmas Bulbs


The Ornament Mother


Just That


Time Space Continuum



Fractal Artists like to wander in another time and place. They can avoid strife and stress by delving into the 'maybe' and 'whatifs' of time and space.
It is an escape from current life.

And sometimes we need that.

Today I gave myself a haircut. Laugh if you'd like. Rich decided not to risk his shaky hands and declined taking the scissors to the back of my hair.

I'll call it the Covidcut. I stuck the wet hair in a pony tail and cut it. Now it lays nicely just above my collar.
I'm good with it.

Why not?
In this year 2020, anything goes.

I've actually been asked to do some album covers for some artists. Yep, I may do so.
One of the things I'd have to do is get a much more powerful computer.

Old fart...doing graphic art for young musicians. That could be fun. Yeah?

Some inspiring out of this world...music.
From Nyrus.

Spotify:

Hey, it is not for everyone. But I like it.


4 comments:

  1. I am tempted to do that with my hair also! You have been escaping...hope Rich is holding his own and perhaps maybe even improving a bit. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't turn out so bad. I was tempted to try something with a bang trim. Nah, I'd screw it up.
      Merry Christmas to you both also!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas! Enjoy your "Covid Holiday!" Too bad you are not working at some job... they might actually pay you for your time off. ( Though, give this year, I doubt it...) Besides... working at a job is soul crushing... Forget I ever said you should have a job or anything... Instead! Enjoy building your virtual worlds! ( I love Sandbox games where I can build things... even if they are not "real") Merry Christmas! Tell Rich," Bubble Heads" and see if you get him to laugh at his own joke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Up through 2017 I worked and had planned on continued working as a Security Officer at least through 2020. I do miss it but need to care for my husband or he would not be able to live at home.
      ")
      I don't miss the crazy shifts. I miss the work though, it was a bit easier!
      My work as a Caregiver is a bit more ...um, I don't know what I want to say? Satisfying, loving, caring? All in all we are doing fair this Christmas. We are together!

      I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.