Thursday, August 10, 2023

Hair Attitude.


 Hah! Fooled yah!

 

I like wash and wear stuff.

My Selfie while waiting for a to go order at Culvers. 


Hey, I think hair is overrated by the beauty industry. I think men are made to believe that women, all women should have glorious locks of flowing hair. Well, some do! And some don't. Personally, I wear a baseball cap most of the time when doing anything outside.

Over the many many years of life, I've had many do's.







The colors have changed, from dark lustrous hair to some brownish stuff with lots of glistening silvers that really shine when I am in the sunlight.

But in the end, there I am, that person that wanders through the woods with a baseball cap or a winter hat.

My hair is there, it can be a bother, a hinderance, or a royal pain in the tush.


The girl that does my hair knows that I'll go home and put on an old baseball cap and wander out into the woods. 



What was hubby's reaction? I brought him a Mushroom Swiss Burger with fries and a soda. He grabbed the food with delight and then stopped and casually said...

"It looks nice."

Hair? It really doesn't matter to me that much because in the end...I'm the one who always ...




Prefers Hats!




8 comments:

  1. Too funny! I hate long sloppy hair getting all over, in the mouth, just ew! Never understood why people like it. I'm watching Suits and all the women are tripping over their hair. Yours is great. As is your attitude to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a perfectly suited cut for you! Welcome to the silver highlights club :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks nice, no matter what the length/color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new do! It is very similar to mine except I went with bangs. I would like to admit I am not above the color at the top. I often dye my hair at whim - pink, green, blue, purple, gray. My hair, which used to be blonde, doesn't really hold color so it is gone in a few washes.
    My thoughts on hair fixing and color is that I don't really care since I am not the one looking at it, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true! I do add colors every once in a while but not the standard ones. My favorite is blue purple and teal...

      Delete
  6. Oh the horse mask made me laugh and your skunk hat is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do adore my skunk hat! It is my all time favorite hat!

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.