Sunday, August 06, 2023

Fog!


This week gave us a lot of foggy mornings. When the dew point is high, the humidity is high, and the when the overnight temperatures cool off we get...awesome fog. 





The Super Duper Full Moon
I didn't get to photograph it 
as it came up.
This was at 4am.

 
Olive's place, they are 
building a
Log Henge next to 
their greenhouse.


Lots and lots of foggy sun rays. I guess that is one of the reasons I love living in this hilly area with deep rivers and valleys.




Meanwhile around the gardens the Swallowtails are going nuts!


This heat and humidity last week got to me. I even manage to pull muscles in my back using the scythe to clear some weeds. So I spent time reading and thinking of creative things to do.

You know me.
That means that toys were involved...

Stay tuned...




5 comments:

  1. Yes some of our days were so humid it was difficult to stay outside. My heart starts pumping funny so I just go inside. I like the foggy shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where you live looks enchanted. Oh, boy! I think we are in for some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will get some early morning fog later this month, you got some great photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your back improves, you poor thing. We are having high humidity, too. I am over it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a couple foggy daze. Fun building a log hedge, complete with a castle. We talked about putting up a mini greenhouse off/on for decades, but ~ nah. I lived across from a small family run garden center & they are persnickety. It was a real possibility for a while when I was super into growing orchids.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.