Monday, December 19, 2022

Meanwhile back in Lego land....

MOC

...it stands for Make your Own Creation

I'm not good at this. But I keep looking at the bricks and pieces and after making the last build of the Elf Clubhouse...

I thought, wouldn't it be fun to make my own thing?

I'm not brave enough quite yet to start a big tear down and rebuild. However...

I am not adverse to changing things up with my Lego minifigs [minifigures lingo!]

I mix sets and minifigs without sticking to the sets. I trade heads to get expression that I want.

Back in the Christmas Village some things started to happen....

First was a Baby Blue Velociraptor showing up for breakfast at the Elves house! What do you do? Offer it tea of course!


This woman showed up at the Elf place with a box of...OH No! It looks like she brought a case of...wine??? And a Christmas Office Party ensued at the workshop.


She may be a bad influence on Santa and the Elves? 
or....
is she taking over at the North Pole?


Maybe Santa needed a new CEO. She certainly looks like she is taking charge.


Perhaps she is saving Christmas? 
Looks like she sure is organizing things.


It even looks like she will be refitting the sleigh with afterburners....


I built this workshop from other bricks I had on hand just for using in photography. I had fun figuring out how to 'shoot' through doorways and windows. 
What did I want to appear behind the characters? 


Some of the items are from other sets, I'm not a perfectionist when it comes to Legos. I'll mix and match to make a story fit to where my 

imagination

takes me....


Oh wait. Hubby says the guys in the white coats are coming....


yeah....





6 comments:

  1. I do enjoy your whimsey! My friend in Denmark worked for Lego. Dare I say I've never seen a Lego block in person? Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a kid we had red blocks and minifigures weren't even thought of. However, it is a lot of fun. I received a Lego package in the mail yesterday as a Christmas gift!

      Delete
  2. You will have endless fun switching Lego faces/expressions/clothes 'er bodies. My kids had mostly blocks. That woman in your scene kinda resembles my unforgettable 3rd grade art teacher, with bouffant hair.

    Not to worry, tell Rich those white coats have to catch you first ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they'd have to run faster than me! I like the bouffant hair! It makes her rather 'special'. I got a small Lego gift in the mail yesterday. LOL. It has a black dragon in it and a coach! My imagination was on overdrive last night....

      Delete
  3. I love it! Especially the office party and new woman boss!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure the white coats guys will let you take your Legos with you! Fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.