Sunday, December 11, 2022

For my little pal...

While I was putting the elves in their clubhouse I thought...I'll make a little story for my neighbor's son, Aiden who is nearly 2 yrs old. 

What if Santa decided to try a truck to make deliveries in our area?
Gosh, what would happen.



Santa Gets Stuck...


A Good Samaritan Arrives


 That didn't work...so
they called on the Elf
with a magic sled...



Oh my, guess who
showed up to give a push!
And the Reindeer pulls!


Santa is on his way
thanks to all
the help!



I sent this series to my little pal's mom and she said he loved it! What child wouldn't?









11 comments:

  1. This old child liked it, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was a fun thing to do in the snow!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6:07 PM

    I think you are on your way to writing children's books. This is fabulous!!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did write all those Morris books but never could get back into it after he was gone. Very short stories are really just fun.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous7:26 PM

    I think you should write a story about your beautiful,
    magical Christmas chair.
    Take Care,
    Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  4. All children would love it! Just adorable and I love your imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute story & pix. So nice of you to produce this for your neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rich says it is good to have 2 and 3 yr olds in our neighbor hood now...I have someone my own age to play with! ;-)

      Delete
  6. Makes for a great little book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a wonderful series. You should get it on facebook and it could go viral.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.