Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Beautiful Morning....June 1st

I woke up early which is normal for me in the summer. As soon as my sleeping body senses a light change, I am up.

Charlie followed me around the house and demanded breakfast as I as started making my morning decaf coffee. 

I walked outside with him and looked to our east. It was still pretty dark, however the sky looked amazing.


I grabbed a to go cup and my keys. Charlie wasn't letting me go without him. There was a time when he would run and hide any time I grabbed the keys. Now? He is a car ride nut case.

We headed up to the spot where two of our gravel roads intersect.



I've photographed this ridge for nearly 10 years at least so I generally know where I want to go for a shot. I let the folks in the new house on the corner know that I parked or walked up to the intersection often in the middle of the night or predawn.

They have no issue with that.

Charlie got out of the car and explored the crops while I watched the land start to appear.




The sky just kept me amazed. 

I kept trying out different shots and some were up to 10 seconds long. The clouds were barely moving. 

Then for the last shot, I decided to go wild or go home....

I don't normally do HDR but sometimes it can be fun.





Happy June 1st. Looks like a beautiful weather day!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, just gorgeous. You really do live in heaven on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely perfect way to start a beautiful day!! With photos this pretty, the in person sight must have been breathtaking. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:24 PM

    Wow! Such amazing color!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors of the sunrise are so stunning. I love the reds. I stand in the middle of the street for shots but then have to move when vehicles come rolling down the hill. If I stop blogging you will know why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Sometime I curse all the trees and should get up, drive out of here and see what the sky look like at dawn but I am usually sound asleep!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.