Thursday, March 17, 2022

Just Dance Instead

I had plans to sneak out to the Reserve and look for some birdies. Instead, let's just say things didn't work out for me to go check out the ponds.

I got pretty grumpy. And I wanted to have a temper tantrum. I really did. But it wasn't anyone's fault that things didn't work out. The day was absolutely gorgeous, so I went out to the forest garden with Charlie and did some clean up. The ground is still frozen under the leaves and sticks. 

That didn't make me Un-grumpy so I decided to try a different tactic.

I decided to take out my camera and go enjoy some sunshine. 

I took my Smart Phone and tuned it into Pandora and donned my little wireless earbuds. Pavlov Stellar's Booty Swing came on and my feet couldn't help but start to dance.

I am glad I live in a secluded area. Imagine seeing me dancing to a tune no one else could hear. My husband once told me that my dancing actually looks like I'm having the Vapors or some sort of Seizure.

I went in with my goat and we danced to tunes only I could hear. Sven was happy to have someone to play with. 

I found myself laughing at his silly reactions to my absolute horrible moves. Laughter led to smiles, smiles led to happiness and suddenly that Grumpy lady disappeared.

I left Sven's pen and went out to wander about with my camera. The sunshine felt fantastic and I decided to make the best of the afternoon anyway.

I thought I'd experiment at trying to catch a bird in flight. I'm still working on that skill, but at least I got to see Robins.




And those annoying Grackles.


My beautiful red head walked out of the woods to watch me. Perhaps Sunshine had seen my awkward dancing.



Maybe goofy dancing with a goat is a cure for stress. It sure helped me.



4 comments:

  1. I am glad you got the chance to daaance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly turned a grumpy day into a dancing in the sunshine day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for a Robin!! :) Tell Rich he made me smile with his comment about your dancing:) Grumpy days here too I blame it on the time change. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a seizure? Cheryl and I both laughed. I certainly can't dance. I just jump around like I have a bee or spider in my pants. Recently, Cheryl and I have been trying to "learn" via You tube. We are not as young as those people.... And my coordination sucks, I have discovered. Awesome bird flight! I can see the eye on the Robin Missile.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.