Saturday, March 13, 2010

Grounded, sort of...



Since I'm still recovering from the 'torn cartiledge' in my sternum~~ well, I've been grounded. I did walk around in the muck yesterday to help hubby when he got stuck.

It was not a pain free walk. I cannot believe that such a little part of your body can have such an influence on everything you do.
Imagine having to consider how you stand, sit, and gosh...lay down to sleep.
How you walk.

I don't quite yet dare try the muddy woods, for if I were to slip, I'd have to grab something to balance me.
This would NOT be good.

Okay.
Good things about this:
Can't vacuum.
Can't sweep. [tried these and boy it wasn't pleasant!]
Can't shake rugs. [did it but shook them like a wimp]
I told hubby that I was unable to cook...he was not convinced.

However I did manage to go through some of my photos from my little road trip last Friday and enjoy messing around with them.

My mules need brushing.
I know that is not going to work.

But I've watched 2 movies and read 3 books.
I'm getting cabin fever.

Thank goodness I have to go to work or I'd surely get on hubby's nerves.

1 comment:

  1. I can SO relate!!!!
    Just yesterday I did manage a little brushing. It is harder than one would think. I just barely scraped the surface ... if you know what I mean! I'm glad that you can go to work and enjoy not having to look at muddy mules. Hang in there!!1

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.