Saturday, December 06, 2008

The Teddy Bear Saga continues

It started out innocent enough right?
But I said 'Don't trust the Teddy Bears'.

Well I walked into the living room yesterday afternoon and found those little fellas [gals?] showing off acrobatics under the tree.
Perhaps trying to amuse the snowman.

This morning however, I came downstairs to this:

What the heck had gone on overnight???
Looks like the Christmas Bears and the Snowman got into it pretty hard and heavy.

An investigation was conducted.

I found a more likely suspect:

However the suspect is NOT talking at all. His eyes portray sleepiness and innocence.

The Jack Russell is suspected of tossing his Hedgehog into the Bears and the Snowman. I don't believe it involved any plotting or thought, as Mr. Morris is not capable of either of those things.

So I better fix the poor things!

1 comment:

  1. I highly doubt that Morris is the guilty party, and if so, I'm sure it was all accidental.

    Cute shots. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.