Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

IN THAT LABYRINTH OF MYSTERY
WE CALL THE HUMAN HEART FOR THEY SAY THAT WITHOUT IT
NO ONE CAN TRULY LIVE
AND IT ALSO HAS BEEN RUMORED
THAT WITHOUT IT, WE CANNOT FORGIVE


That is one of my favorite portions of Trans Siberian Orchestra's Narrations.

Christmas Eve is always and has always been 'magical' to me. Silly coming from an adult I know, right?

It is a night where I simply sit quietly and look at the lit tree in the darkened living room. Sometimes the night is clear and I can look out and 'wish upon a star'.

On Christmas Eve I feel this empty place inside of me and swell up with hope. Is it the magic of the season? Is it some instinct I have [knowing that the days will now get longer ;-)]?
Is it a spiritual thing?

I don't know, only that on this night, I feel special somehow and think of people reunited, think of families and loved ones.
And yes...I dream too.


FOR HOPE NEVER DIES
AT WORST IT ONLY SLEEPS
AND ALL WE SURRENDER
CHRISTMAS SAFELY KEEPS

THROUGH THE COLD WINTER NIGHTS
OF THE LONGEST DECEMBERS
TILL HERE BY STARLIGHT
WE BEGIN TO REMEMBER

THAT IN THE VERY END
THE MESSAGE CHRISTMAS IS SENDING
IS THAT IT IS NEVER TOO LATE
TO CHANGE ANY LIFE’S ENDING


[3.5" + 28"= 31.5" of snow]

Merry Christmas~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.