Sunday, September 25, 2022

Just for fun...

Remember Charlie's squirrel? This is how I see it...


Obviously,
this is how Charlie sees him!


Or...
Perhaps this!


 Yes, I've been doing more experimenting with Wombo Art. It actually gives me better results than more popular  DALL-E or Midnight Journey. I use the free version of Wombo and can 'play' with it on my phone while waiting on important things.

Like waiting for the water to boil while making spaghetti. Or perhaps playing with it when hubby asks me to sit and watch football [waiting for it to end!]

I don't really care for the Game Avatar look that many people put out-- sample: 

They look too 'canned' or computerized to me....




Instead I keep looking for something that really interests me.

I asked Wombo to show me a green dinosaur in a radio studio doing a late night talk show:

When you really don't know who
you are listening to
on late night radio...


I like to find fun things. What about a Dinosaur in a laboratory!

Not a good idea
to have a dinosaur
as a lab partner


Then once in a while I get curious. I love watercolor painting and I've tried every program that offered digital painting and have failed to ever get anything close to what pleases my eye.

But...



I could never have actually done this with a brush and watercolors. But I think they are really appealing to me in a way.






I worked on a few different images and came up with something that really struck me.

I like mixing images I 'create' through prompts and see if I can make something that doesn't look 'canned'.

I took this....



and this....




and layered them together to create this:

"Everything in nature invites
us constantly to be what we are."
~Gretel Ehrlich



I'm saving some of these artworks to put in a photobook so I can page through it on dark and dreary days.




3 comments:

  1. You are having fun and creating some wonderful visuals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue/purple flower watercolor you produced is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I like that one the best it just feels calm!

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.