Monday, February 28, 2022

Time for silliness

 


Bear on right: These hats are silly!

Bear on left: Don't worry, they look just fine. Almost like jester stocking hats.

Bear on right: They are human knit gloves.

Bear on left: Um, yeah but they keep my ears warm!



Well, what do you think about crossing here?

Um. No, the ice looks mushy to me.

Speaking of mushy, you are a bean bag bear.

Yeah, so what?



Seems to me you'd have a harder time hiking....

Um, yup, you are absolutely right! I think I'll just lay here for a bit.



The End

6 comments:

  1. I think your hats are adorable! And I am glad your photographer is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute & creatively well done! The laying down bear lol, so you and I am not talking about your fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually took those photos about 2 hrs before the attack of the sled rope.

      Delete
  3. Pretty snow and great silly photos, why not the world is way to serious:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding. It has been one thing after another for the past few years.
      Teddy Bears always provide me with smiles.

      Delete
  4. I enjoy your creative adventures with the friends. Pooh bear would like to join them.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.