Saturday, September 18, 2021

Training Dragons and other things

What I do when I feel like messing around.


Boar Predator meets The Skeleton Dragon who is pretty fierce himself.

The Scout Predator has a more simplified approach to taming Dragons.


I like to mix and match my toys which generally are cast offs. 

My Lego dudes got in on the action with harvesting Hickory nuts. 


"I get by with a little help from my friends!"


Teaching others a skillset. 


Stopping to smell the flowers.


And then there is this. I have NO idea what 'she' is but I got her dropped off by a neighbor kid who thought I'd like her.

She is a character from the Internet game Roblox?
She's wild, has red hair, and is posing with a skull from the Predator series.
Why not?

And yes, that is a mini fire behind her. I thought it would be interesting as a background. 

This guy said he'd EAT this mushroom. Not sure if that is wise.




Wow. I checked out the price of some really cool action figures since I was having so much fun with these. Did you know how pricey they are? 

The 7 inch toys can run over $70 or $80!

Lego people are expensive so I am happy I had some cast offs.

I'd love the ideas I see of Toy Photography. That might be something I explore by making my own sets this winter.

Stranger things have happened.




5 comments:

  1. These are all so great & imaginative!! The skillset photo is sweet, with your fierce looking Scout Predator (whatever that is lol) and innocent lego dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to watch the Predator movies which began in 1987? I would love to have an Alien figurine to put in tender moments with my tiny teddy bears.
      I think fierce and kind are things we could all learn!

      Delete
  2. Cool pics. Isn't adulthood grand? You get to play like a kid, but do it with an Adult eye. So fun! Where did you get the Predator Action figure?? ( It is not a Doll!... Action figure! Action figure!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got him through Amazon. I had the original GI Joe as a kid. They were great to pose!

      Delete
  3. Your new redhead is way cool...love her hat!

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.