Thursday, August 26, 2021

It isn't funny

There is a run on Ivermectin paste at the store when I went to get some horse wormer for my mules to do their routine worming.

For frickin' real?

Well, I suppose. The ones who don't want a vaccination have heard that Ivermectin can treat or prevent Covid. And yes there is an Ivermectin for humans to rid them of parasitic worms. Like the dude who drank from our neighbor's creek when he was visiting 25 years ago and got some nasty parasites. He said the meds were about as bad as having the parasites. He was sick for a long time. The lesson there is not to drink from a creek when cattle poop upstream from it. 

I had a real live person tell me that getting vaccinated would magnetize me. Damn, her source was a Dr. Tenpenny [that name should say something]. I took my keys and tried it...they kept falling off my forehead. Hmmm, IF I could keep track of my keys by being magnetic, that would be awesome.

How useful I could be to pick up nails and bits of metal around construction sites.

No way.

But people are getting a bit unnerved. Our county is averaging a death every few days from Covid right now. And it is not the elderly. Moms and dads in their 40's and 50's. Or they could be grandparents. 

But the vaccine changes your DNA and makes you into a robot or a zombie or...something. I guess I'm not clear on that. 

Other reasons for not taking it are numerous. Like, ... we are healthy and just fine. We already had it once. I have no health issues so I will be fine. I am not old and infirm so I will be fine. Or it hasn't been tested enough.

With Billions of doses administered around the world, I think it might just be safe to say that the vaccine has sort of, kind of, maybe been tested? 

I know some people who had some adverse effects. They felt crappy for a few days. I felt tired. But I didn't get magnetized, I didn't grow a third boob [thank goodness], and I didn't even lose my freedom of choice. 

My good friend and hiking pal decided not to get vaccinated. He suspects he had Covid last year and has decided that he will be fine when it comes around again. I explained that we would now follow last year's precautions of still hiking together, but going in use vehicles. 

You know, he is good with that and we remain friends. I've made peace with the thought of those who wish to remain unvaccinated. 

Visits of all persons will be outdoors no matter their status. Our place, our rules.


After all there is always bleach you know and light. A big beautiful light you could stick up your bum.

If I offend anyone, I am sorry/not sorry. 

But really. Horse paste wormer? My mules make the worst faces when I give it to them.





7 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:21 AM

    I think it's wonderful you have made peace with the unvaccinated. I'm working on it but am still in the angry mode. I erased the much longer comment on the current situation. Negativity and anger aren't good for my health and sure doesn't change the situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No anger is not good for the soul or the mind.

      Delete
  2. You tested your forehead? The magnetization goes right to your feet! ( All that heavy metal and all.) Makes sense to me... It was on the internet, so you know it is probably true. Try to avoid walking on any metal floors. ( I really should avoid joking about the virus... Someone will take it seriously OR ban me for "misinformation". Thankfully, I have never gotten any parasites from drinking out of a river or creek. Which I have done before. I'll admit it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'll check my feet next!

      Delete
  3. Brad just mentioned the Ivermectin thing, the very next day I am reading your post. This is round two (or is that dose two?) as story/warnings circulated in 2020. And yet, another craze. Doesn't matter which side of the covid fence you are on, anyone who ingests this kind of info/stuff is seriously off their rocker.

    My family, like much of the world is divided. It is really sad. Glad you were able to get wormer for your equine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a nurse tell me she saw a magnet stick to the arm of a person being vaccinated...nutso. I have had people say I am healthy and my immune system will fight it off (my sister and her husband) I have heard I had it so I don't need the vaccination. It alters your DNA... you cannot have children...they put a tracking chip in you. Lots of nutso's out there.
    I am getting real freaking tired of the anti vaxxers...maybe if enough of them die they will get the message. They really messed it up for those of us who have the vaccination...essentially they set us back to isolation again. There are lots of idiots and they live among us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had my good friends tell me they will be fine, it is just a cold flu thing. These are young people with more health issues than I have, but I am resigned to let them be.
      There is no explaining to do for them.
      However, they have been vaccinated against all childhood diseases.
      So I lift my hands and say "Whut?"

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.