Wednesday, October 27, 2010

When the creative bug hits...

I come up with wild edits.

When the wind is blowing, the temps are cold and chilling through to the bone...I stay inside and play with my 'big crayon and paper tablet' aka 'my computer'.

Well, it is that or go outside and get blown away by 60mph wind gusts...
I don't think so!

I've decided to go to the 'far side' of things...
From this:
To this:


And from this:
To this:
Am I having fun yet...Oh yeah!
Especially since this might give serious photographers an ulcer...this was all in fun!

2 comments:

  1. You constantly amaze me with these edits! I just love what you do with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what Jennifer said! Creativity and imagination rule the world....

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.