Wednesday, May 11, 2022

My Life in Legos

No lens envy here!


Black Tulip Fungi!


The ferns are coming up!


Time to clean up the garden!


Or stop to photograph insects!


See the Miner Bee?
Look at the arrow.
What a lucky shot!


Hostas!


Call out the 
heavy equipment to 
move rocks!


Go looking for Morels
Uh OH
Not False Morels!


Wow we found 
Pheasant Backs!




Wow, it is SO HOT
and NO breeze down here in
the Valley!

Let's just cool off.


What a marked difference from last week. It was rather cold and dreary with lots of rain.

Now? Hot and muggy! 

I don't know about any of you guys but I sure had a hard time adapting this week! 
This heat and humidity makes me feel like....



Whew! Turn off the heat and turn on the AC?







6 comments:

  1. You have been busy! We don't have real warm weather yet, it will come. Happy Mushroom hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had snow two weeks ago. My winter coat is still on the back of a chair. Today is the perfect day, 71 degrees with a gentle breeze. Tomorrow begins 88 degrees with humidity and general mugginess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Legos when I was a kid. They are so advanced now I'm afraid I would spend way too much money on them as an Adult. We used to eat those poison "false" morels.( we called them "Beefsteak" morels.) A wonder we did not die... ( gotta cook the formaldehyde out of them...and not breath in the steam while cooking.) technically, they are edible, but I have not eaten one after I found that out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy your creativity. Using the legos people with the shots are a lot of fun. They heat is too much to adjust to and it does need to simmer down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, we turned our AC on. I miss the gradual in between season weather. This heatwave felt like such an abrupt change. Everyone I know is struggling to acclimate and catch up with seasonal chores, planting etc. I can only imagine how this affects the garden centers.

    Have fun looking for 'shrooms. Your lego collection seems to keep growing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked up some 'grab bags' of lego people which gave me the ability to change expressions to fit a situation. Squatch is still my main dude that goes everywhere with me!

      The heat and humidity is hard to adjust to. Phew, I think there is a cold front coming through for the weekend? Crossed fingers!

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.