Monday, May 30, 2022

Little Saturday Funny

A Sheriff's car  pulled into the yard while I was gardening .

He was looking for my neighbor. 

He spotted our little pony grazing on his tether and asked if he could pet him. 

Deputy Roy walked over to Lil Richard and started to rub him on the neck. I explained that he was about 28 years old and was our summer trimmer in places that were hard to get to.

Lil Richard enjoyed the petting and then reached out and started to lick and nibble at Deputy Roy's Glock. I started to laugh and pulled Mr. Pony's head to the side.

I commented that the paperwork would definitely suck if Deputy Roy had to explain how an old pony disarmed an officer.

We had quite the laugh over that as he proceeded to wipe pony slobber off his Glock.





8 comments:

  1. I would love to have seen that! Too funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like the Goats, they seem to want to sample everything you have on you... Including your clothes! Good thing the safety was on, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Bleeding Heart photo. I kinda miss my old pink ones & think I will transplant a couple here. The white ones were one of the first plants I naturalize here. Their flower bed at our old place still exists.

    It is nice to have pleasant encounters with law enforcement. Lil Richard, what a character!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At one time I knew all the sheriff department members. For the most part, they are a decent lot of men and women.

      White bleeding hearts? Wow those would be neat! I have fern leave ones too. :)

      Delete
    2. There is a pic of one of my transplanted white ones on my recent post. Like everything out here, it is growing much smaller than before. The variety name is 'Aurora' :) They don't get as big or spread as much as the pink ones. I'll dig one out for you next time I see them blooming at our old place.

      Delete
    3. I did see those! Wow! I cannot recall ever seeing those. I'd love one of those! I don't need them to be giants. I have little fern bleeding hearts too. They like to be small and delicate looking.

      Delete
  4. I am not sure why my bleeding heart is not blooming. I may have to move it to a new location. You photo is great.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.