Sunday, November 15, 2020

Beautiful mornings....

 Just some beauty to ponder.



The shots are of the same general area on different days...

Let's just say that I enjoy morning walks most mornings.

Now that the weather is chillin' out, Charlie and I still often go for our walk to the ridge to see the sun come up.

But at least now, the corn has been harvested and we can walk out on the cropland.
The view to the southwest.


The view to the east..slightly out of focus!


The other morning... I just had to go out and enjoy the colors. This was about 45 minutes before sunrise as the stars are still visible.


Here you go.

Something pretty in this messy world.

Enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:42 AM

    Thank you for sharing the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I love colorful skies and have to generally walk to the ridge to see those beautiful colors.
      I'm tired of all the grumpy person stuff I posted.

      Delete
  2. Lovely skies...I enjoyed seeing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I loved seeing them too!

      Delete
  3. Sometimes the skies around Iowa are breathtaking as well. Who knew the sky could be purple and blue at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For whatever the reason the night sky with stars usually looks purple/blue in camera. Some pre-dawn mornings have a variety of blues through pinks which make it really interesting. I just love dawn and after sunset skies. They can be amazing. Or like this week...overcast!
      Thanks for stopping in.

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.