Monday, July 02, 2018

I still like mornings


Pre-dawn is my favorite time of the day during the summer. I like to be out just as the birds are starting their morning songs.

This morning I cajoled my Grand daughter Ariel into coming with me on an early cruise. She held Charlie and we went out to watch the most glorious part of the day.

I do love it when we have mists or fog.





It lends an air of mystic to the low spots on the ridges.

In the valley bottom on the other hand...it is dull and grey.
This was taken at one of our favorite spots at Bridge M.


The ridges were clear and the valleys were immersed in grayness.



Didn't I say that I loved foggy mornings???


This view was from Kolstad Road looking down on the ruins of an old shed.

A July misty morning is not complete without a quick stop at Linda's cropland to grab some morning shots of her oats and corn.



Last year she had soy beans in this spot. This year it is field corn....



Did we enjoy the morning in all of its glory? Yes I think we did.


1 comment:

  1. Nice shots! I like mornings but then go back to bed:)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.