Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Well of course I've been playing around with Flickr toys again. Couldn't resist making a magazine cover.
My news is fairly lame this week ~ I've mostly been working on Excel spreadsheets. This means going through approximately 200 pages of textbook and doing 7 assignments to turn in. I've found the new Excel to be incredibly more useful than the '95 version I had to use when I worked in Insurance.

Tonight I'm taking a break from homework and going to watch a DVD and let my mind clear itself of formulas, absolute values, and cell formatting.


[Impressed you with those big words, eh?]

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your riding accomplishment, and being able to lift your arm high. I've slacked in my school work. I really need to pick it up again. How are you liking Blogger Beta.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.