Friday, September 29, 2006

It's late...


Virginia Creeper
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
But my 'schoolwork' is done for the week and I'm diving into next week's work. It really is a work at your own pace sort of thing. But by the weekend of my next endurance ride I don't want to have the pressures of unfinished work hanging over my head.

Spent the day traveling to the Madison VA with hubby to have something checked out that the triage nurse thought was urgent. The 'Excess' doctor didn't think it was so, and the blood work came back with no problems.
Soooo....everything appears to be fine and normal.

Now if it would just quit raining and we could have some Indian Summer!


Off to slumber land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.