Saturday, September 30, 2006

Picnic tomorrow!


Nightshade--see the seeds?
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
I'm sitting here thinking of Ed, my oldest son who is doing his first marathon tomorrow and wondering how he is feeling. I'm not going to call him to ask because I know he is probably either dreading it, or worrying about it.
I love you Ed, go and do the best you can. I wish I were there to cheer you every step of the way and to help you when you finish.

Tomorrow hubby is joining me and my galfriend and we are going on an all day jaunt to Wildcat Mtn. [probably ride a marathon!] I am soooo looking forward to going out! The weather promises to be gorgeous and the colors are fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.