Monday, September 11, 2006

Quiet weekend

Here he is! Dennis~what a face, what a character! 6 months old and full of smiles and facial expressions. He is not like his sister at all. ;-) Grandkids are so much fun to have overnite except when they don't sleep. Then Grandma gets to be up with them.
I guess I wouldn't have it any other way. I see the smiles on 'grandpa's' face and know it is worth it.
Our weekend was quiet and un-newsworthy. Rain, cold, rain, and more cold.

I sure hope it gets nice for my first endurance ride of the season this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he's a little doll! I can't wait to see more photos of him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel, he is a doll, but I didn't take too many photos this weekend as I was busy holding, feeding, changing, and spoiling the little guy!
    :-0
    Sure was fun! His sister got a bit jealous. Imagine that.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.