Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Back to School


Somehow I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I am right now. Oddly enough going through a software textbook that wieghs in at 8lbs in 6 weeks is a pretty daunting task. Although when I look at the work I realize there is quite a bit to learn and I know much of it already.
How interesting that part of today's asignment is filling out a resume..hah! That should go nicely with the application I am filling out for VMH [Vernon Memorial Hospital].
Take strides forward as often as you can! The job is similar to what I am doing now except at the Health and Wellness [fitness] portion of the hospital.
I find it interesting that one of my physical therapists called home to hubby to tell him about the opening so I could apply.
Now I could use a little bit of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.