Monday, February 23, 2009

Patience


Well I'm sort of at a loss as to what to write today. This beautiful building ~~ which is an old tobacco shed, is a building I pass twice a day on highway 56 outside of Romance, WI.

I've looked at it in the dark, with snow blowing, in the moon light, in the evening dusk, and finally yesterday...

Mother Nature provided me with the shot I'd been patiently waiting for since October 2008.

Good things come to those who wait right?

The hills behind the shed should give you an idea of the hills and valleys I have to travel through to get to work. It is a twisted road that drops 1,000 feet into Romance, climbs back out of that valley...and then~~~

drops again down to the Mississippi River Valley.

I'm watching for the perfect time to stop and take photos of a rock wall.

Patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.