Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Quiet nite


Quiet nite
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Sitting up early this morning--sleep evades me something awful! I am tired but can't get the 'brain chatter' to stop. So many things running through my head.
I look out the window and then walk outside in my pj's to watch the beautiful moon.
In the west a storm approaches, I can hear and feel it's rumbling power. Light flashes through the trees on the horizon and I know we can look forward to a spring storm.

I tried to upgrade my flickr acct so that it remains a pro acct, but for some odd reason it wouldn't accept my credit card?

Well back out to the picnic table to listen to the night sounds and ease towards the world of slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.