Saturday, April 29, 2006

MRI results....


Forest of Maypoles
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Bone bruised, fractured, but not torn. That is the good news. There won't be a six month recovery from rotator cuff surgery!
Yes this is good news. Although the bone bruise and fracture seems to explain the extreme pains I have which now make sense to me too.

Of course I am grounded by my husband, but to tell you the truth, I really don't quite have the pain tolerance to do much more than walk a bit in the woods and stay close to home.

However it does mean that I am still having surgery to hopefully 'fix' the rest of my frozen shoulder issues and recovery from that should only be 6 weeks. I am hoping that I am released to do what I want by that time.

I have scheduled two 'horse' shoots over the next two weeks. These are going to be 'freebies' for friends and hope to add them to my portfolio of pictures. I am now determined since I will miss my birthday endurance ride--that I will spend the time wisely and photograph riders for the three day event.

So I intend to stay busy even though I am 'laid up'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.