Friday, April 14, 2006

Climb What?


Climb What?
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
Yipee! I did it. Off into the woods by myself with Badger. Poor Morris did not get to go. His poor little knee cap keeps slipping out of joint and the vet was supposed to get back to me on how much it would cost to 'pin' his knee cap...ouch!
So Morris is a three legged dog. He tires more easily and I was afraid that if he came along, he'd exhaust himself or hurt himself worse.

Badger and I did 'hill' work, it is part of his 'endurance' training. He enjoys that much more than just plodding down a road to add up mileage.

Didn't get much sleep last nite. Was up a 3AM. Doggone shoulder won't let me get more than 4-5 hours at a time. At least I have gained a lot of strength in what mobility I do have.
I'll be seeing the surgeon on the 20th in regards to whether or not he can surgically remove the rest of the adhesions and I can regain the rest of my mobility.
Seems I have platuaed as far as range of motion goes.

I just want to get back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.