Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Pure Joy


Pure Joy
Originally uploaded by Xena~.
I should've probably included her little brother -- and not fail to mention that I now have 3 grandchildren!!!

It is pure joy to be around a 2 1/2 yr old who is full of smiles laughs and so much energy...and then so cranky and upset when she is tired. That is the joy of being a child, being free with your emotions.

Update on my shoulder?--I have some better movement now, but today the pain is intense. Will see the surgeon on Thursday to find out what the next step will be. I'd like to get rid of this pain, it has been ongoing since Oct '05!

Of course now the pain might be related to a bone bruise.
Wait and see.

Meanwhile I will find things to take joy in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.