Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Teddy Bears save the Day by Sunshine



Did you know that Teddy Bears can stop the killing instinct that bicycles have?  I didn't know this!

See how the bike seems subdued and harmless? Obviously these wild bears have tamed it!





In fact, the Bears took down the bike and laid it on the ground!

Down the bike went in a big heap! The Bears crawled all over it until it showed no Aggression.



 Siera is still not quite convinced, however with the Bears nearby, she manages not to snort at it. Her reply is:


"This Wild Mule Eating Bike may be subdued! However those mini humans with Unicorn Heads probably cannot control their Meat Eating MiniBicycles!  Bicycles are evil as are Baby Strollers.

I rest my case.

I think I'll see if Val can bring a Teddy Bear with when we ride next. She told me last night that we are on 'Staycation' because the weather is getting very hot and humid along with icky air. I'll miss the riding and play time.
Sigh.



5 comments:

  1. Teddy Bears are the best! They exude Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those Teddy Bears have a long history with me. They have survived coyotes and flash floods. I keep thinking I should get rid of them, but they keep ending up producing magical moments.

      :)

      Delete
  2. HA! I never knew Teddy Bears had this super power.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they do! These two have had some exceptional Super Powers!

      The Great Teddy Bear Rescue.... more about the bears....
      LOL...
      https://mulewings.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-great-teddy-bear-rescue.html

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.