Thursday, December 08, 2011

Taking a train

So today I'm taking off and heading for adventure.

Okay, not wild adventure.
But I am taking the Amtrak train from the western part of WI to the eastern part of WI.
I haven't done this since I was in college years ago ... traveling from Chicago to Macomb, IL.

I don't know why I haven't explored it before.
The cost is about the same as driving.
The time traveled is about the same as MY driving.

I can sit back and relax.
No worries about weather, flat tires, break downs...

The only drawback, is that Morris is not going to be able to go also.

This should be fun. I'm looking forward to it!

Oh and if ever there was an argument for high speed or any speed commuter rail in our state...ease of traveling SURE would be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.