Saturday, September 24, 2011

Photomatix Light Whoops!



I didn't intend to make this photo at all.

What transpired though did intrigue me.

I started with 3 different exposures of the same scene and combined them in Photomatix Light [nice review by Photoluminary].


What I did not realize is that I also had inadvertently included this photo:

I ended up with a photo that had a hidden texture in it...well actually another hidden photo.

Pretty cool eh?

What it should have looked like was this:

[anyway, my version of it...]

I've also found that combining Photomatix Light, Topaz Adjust, Topaz Detail, Topaz Remask, and Photoshop layers that you can do some amazing things.

Next post, I'll talk about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.