Friday, December 10, 2010

Morris the Model~




So I get an email saying that my handcrafted ornaments are done of Morris.

I am thrilled to say that these are absolutely fabulous, fantastic, and will be heirlooms. The ornaments will not be put away after Christmas but displayed in my old hutch.

They were hand made by Christina Borders of Custom Pet Figurines.

You should definitely check this out if you have a special pet, ... and check out her other items which are totally awesome on their own.
I love her guinea pigs, so cute!

So here I sit watching the weather approaching [evil snow storm that could be a blizzard?] and know that soon these will be on their way to me.

When I recieve them, of course they will go on the tree [although my husband agrees that one of them will have to go to the grand kids so they too can enjoy Mr. Morris, the model!]

I'm also going to use this opportunity to shamelessly plug my last Morris Adventure Story called The Trail Tale.

I am awaiting Mr. FedEx guy who seems to forget where I live.
But that is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.