Sunday, January 18, 2009

Morris Meets Terrible Tiger




Yesterday while shopping with Rich at Walmart, I happened to walk by the dog toys and spotted a tiger dog toy and a leopard dog toy.

I picked up the leopard and fingered it. A story started in my head.

What if Morris got let out by his 'toys' to go on a snowy day adventure?
Could I get Morris to pose with his toys and not fling them around?

Could I actually get a
Jack Russell to DO what I wanted?

What about the toys learning that Morris '
can talk' too?

How about they go on an adventure and meet up with a confused Tiger who things he is a Snow Leopard?


Oh the possibilities!


And yes, Morris did some great things for me. It was all 'his' doing and no real training by me.



Oh...I ordered a new pocket point and shoot, the
Pentax Optio W60. Waterproof, freezeproof. I did a lot of research and found that Dell had it for far less than any other camera store! Happy Upday to ME!Snow: 44" + 2" = 46"

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A new story. I wish my mind worked like yours. You're SO creative. I showed these pics to Brooke and she just loved them and thinks your story will be great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.