Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho



It is off to work I go.
Easy 8 hr pick up.
They called last night and I picked up a Saturday day shift.

Then as I walked in the door tonight I was called and picked up 8 hrs for Monday during the day.
Whew, this ol' lady is getting in some hours!

The photo above is one of the reasons I always carry a camera. You never know when an unexpected shot will come along.
It isn't the best, but I had to shoot through the side window of the car to get it and the light was poor.

This morning, I stopped in 'Romance' to take these photos....
[with my old camera]

Sorry this is so short, but I'm short on rest and long on needing some sleep...so good night friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.