Monday, August 04, 2008

Dead Cow Creek



The Grannma took us for a walk again today. We got to a place where the water was running, it is called a creek.

I had the bestest time playing in the water. I was chasing leaves and trying to catch them. I even tried to get a rock to float, but it didn't work.

The Grannma was cutting down plants called burdock so that she and Badger mule could ride her trail without getting full of burrs.

I got plenty of burrs in my fur!

Morris and I were having such a good time! I played IN the water and on the banks. Then the Grannma decided it was time to go home.

What a horrible thing she told us when we did get home!
We needed baths because we had been playing downstream from where a neighbor's cow had died.
The Grannma wanted to be sure we didn't have anything icky on on us...she even said the water looked good and didn't smell...

BATH?
BATH?
I HATE baths!

The Grannma had a tub of water sitting out that was warm. She set me in it and then soaped me up and rinsed me. I didn't even mind or fuss. I was very good and it was a 'nice' bath. I didn't smell like creek water, I smelled like people shampoo.
Morris didn't even get excited about his bath, he says he has them all the time.

We napped in the yard then to dry off and rolled in the grass.

I had a great day playing and having fun in 'dead cow creek'.

Side note: Mom and Dad if you get Loche Ness Monster please don't bring her home.
Morris and I are getting along so well that we are both sleeping in the Grannma's bed...
and
we don't get up until we feel like it.
I'm having the time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.