Friday, January 04, 2008

Improvement


These two photos were taken on opposite sides of the bridge I was standing on. The golden glow in the second photo was created by the sunlight reflecting off the hillside. I turned and walked to the other side of the bridge where the water seemed cold and 'mad', it was churning over hidden rocks and not at all like the calm waters I'd seen on the opposite side.

I wanted to hike down to the edge, but I was 'supposed' to be on my way home from work and not playing around [teehee]. I try not to always take the 'same old' way home and look for new things to see.
It is all about improvement. I want to continue to take better and better shots. I guess practice is the only way to achieve that...and I surely have missed all the opportunities lately of getting out in the woods and hiking.

School starts up again very soon. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.