Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cold weather fun...


Yes it is cold here! Very very cold. But I still need to get outside and help feed our animals.
The weather service today advised people who may go outside to please wear hats and gloves...hmmmm
they forgot the coat part?
Anyway my hand is bare because I needed to punch the little thingy on the camera that said 'self portrait' and that is too hard to do with mittens on.
As I type this it has warmed all the way up to -5!
The sun is shining and the crystal sparkles in the snow are calling out to me. I may just head on down to the creek for a hike with my small digital that I can tuck inside my clothes so it stays warm.

I just love the 'squeak' of the snow when it is this cold.
Dress warm!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:21 PM

    That's why I like you so...you're funny and crazy. Good for you getting out there. I, on the other hand, am trying to thread some wire in a wall for the light fixture. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.