Friday, January 11, 2008

Chop! Chop!


Chop, clip, snip.
The long hair fell down off the barber's chair [beautician?]. I took it upon myself to chop it all off. Well, she styled it of course and hey, it even looks nice!
I'm not one to keep a hairstyle for too very long. I've let my hair grow long several times and after about a year of long hair...
Snip!
Back to short.
I went to the grocery store and you know what? It must not have looked like too drastic of a change, the check out gals didn't say anything...errrr

or maybe...
it was too awful to mention.

Hehe.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:02 PM

    Good for you....nothing better to lift the spirits than a good cut or color. Time for me to do the same but think I'll keep most of the tresses. Worked too hard to chop them off all together. Pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...pics on my blog or emailed to you only...

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.