Sunday, June 10, 2007

All in a Day's Work



We spent most of the day and then late into the evening cleaning up a portion of our woodland. We were creating a 'lane' for the gelding mules to get back into a little meadow and some woods. The mares will use another lane...adjustable, to get to the BIG meadow.
We had to stop work for me to run in for the MRI. This adventure was not too bad. I had to lay perfectly still for over an hour. After about 20 minutes my shoulder starting giving me intense pain. It took a lot of mind over matter to deal with not moving an inch!

We worked until after 10PM by the light of the truck's headlights. The long awaited transfer to greener pastures should happen today.

While I was in the 'tube' I started thinking about Dad and Hawaii. Now isn't that strange? I couldn't get him off my mind. I felt like he was watching over me. Huh. I sure do miss him...I guess with the anniversary of his demise coming up...well maybe that had something to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.