Friday, August 14, 2020

Spam spam, who likes spam?

 Well certainly not me!

All comments from here on out will have to be 'approved'. Really, I am not interested in the size of your parts nor do I want to do the 'nasty' with you...whoever you may be.

But as gross as that is, why is it done? I mean really? 

Okay in other news.

Yipee! We finally got a Firestick and Remote! Very slick. Now Rich is totally unprepared. He doesn't like it. Just an off and on button and some symbols on the remote. And I showed him how to ask for Western Movies and Alexa showed us so many! 

If it were that easy, right? Teach an old dog new tricks?

It will be interesting.


So, yesterday was a pickin'/freezin'/cookin' day. 4 dozen ears of corn, blanched, frozen, and dehydrated.



Tomatoes cooked in a crock pot to make pasta sauce. Right now the tomatoes are coming in a few at a time. When I get enough to can, I will be doing that. 





Last but not least. Yesterday morning I walked to the neighbor's place to drop off a bucket of sweet cantelope. She had given me two plants for my garden and my garden is producing them like crazy whereas hers wasn't.

Share and share alike. I also picked a couple of zinnias to go with the drop off.



I am giving myself a one day break from canning/cooking/freezing. Well, I think I am. 

And to you spammer person! Ewwww! I'm glad I changed my comments again back to having to be approved. 

Last item, some art for you to appreciate. My Diversion Art:

I mean, who doesn't love unicorns???

2 comments:

  1. I have the same creepy person...that is why I decided to approve all comments...I didn't want any to slip through...I see there are now an unknown and two with letters and numbers. I was hoping they would fade away. I don't understand it either they must be perverts:(

    You are getting a lot of produce good for you!
    We have a Firestick...it takes some getting used to the remote is so small. Now...did they tell you that the cache will fill up and the circle will go round and round...you have to go to Home, then settings then choose apps then manage installed applications then you will get a list like I have Arvig Tv Netflix NBC etc what ever you watch the most is listed...select it and then go down to clear cache...clear it and go to the next one on your list (back arrow). We do this ever week or two so we don't get the green circle. I have also found that the Firestick goes wonky sometimes...I reset it by disconnecting it waiting a few minutes and connecting it again. I do not use Alexa with it but probably should.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much! I had to laugh because I was was wondering if I had a comment when I checked and then realized I had to actually go look!
      Thanks on the Firestick advice. That is invaluable! I will make sure to clear the cache each week. Rich is doing better by just asking Alexa to pause and turn off instead of fumbling with the buttons.
      I think I'll do a review on Amazon to see if they have a remote with buttons that would be easier for BIG fingers!

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.