Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Dinosaurs and Unicorns.




There is a certain risk that is taken when Charlie comes along for when I do a 'toy' shoot for the grandkids or just for fun.



My youngest grand daughter, Elena...well she goes by Nonny, I guess... loves, and adores Unicorns and My Little Ponies.
Of course she does!

Buddy likes his dinosaurs.

So I decided to take some photos to create a story to mix them all up in some sort of quest.
Not sure how it will all go yet. Not even sure of the story line.

But it comes to me in bits and pieces.

Here is two more fun shots:



I'm getting an idea that is muddling about in my head.

I just need to get some more photos and then start to put things together.

I think I needed this distraction.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like the start of a great story...is the Giant dog Charlie in it also! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.