Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Goodbye April


The end of April is here and the weather is cold and rainy with gray skies. All the makings of a dull day.
I took one of my Grandmother's spring colored handkerchiefs, a daffodil, and tea cup and put them on an old wooden box.

I thought I'd entertain myself while waiting for FedEx. There was a package I was going to have to sign for and I didn't want to miss it. I'd had issues with the postal person deciding not to deliver to my house for one reason or another.

Anyway. I thought I'd entertain myself by doing some indoor Still Life with some fresh daffodils.


I'd heard that black felt was good to carry in the field to isolate flowers from anything else in the back round. So I draped some felt from my fold up clothes hanger in the living room and set flowers in a tiny vase in front of it.

It worked nicely.

And because I was in the mood for something fun...I thought...


Morel Hunting season is just around the corner.

Goodbye April you were an interesting month.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:00 PM

    Love the daffodils against the black felt. They are such cheery flowers, like sunshine on a stem.

    ReplyDelete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.