Friday, October 05, 2018

The Life of Toys


Percy to Chance.
*Who do you suppose tossed Guardy down the hill during that last rain storm?*

*Easy, Percy...look to my left. The dolls, it is always the dolls that cause trouble. You know, if a crime is committed, look to the dolls.*

*Hmmm, I thought we got rid of that really creepy one during the last flood. It was tricky and hard to make her let go of me when I got hung up on those saplings. She was just plain mean!*

*I know Percy, when we were in the Thrift Store she kept pushing me to the bottom of the pile so no one would buy me.*

*Despicable.*

*Indeed.*

The Doll stays silent but closes one eye in a wink.

*Hey guys?* Guardy sits up slowly. *Some help here?*


Percy and Chance:
*Shhhh! We hear footsteps! It is her and that dog! She'll pick you up!*

.......


*She did indeed! That's much better! I can watch over the creek again. But keep that Doll away from me!*


*We're going to hang out in the creek for a bit and wash off some mud. You keep an eye on her.*

The Doll remains silent but keeps one eye on the Bears.


2 comments:

  1. :) Perhaps you should get another bear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nearly did when I found a really neat one at a resale shop!

      Delete

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.