Saturday, June 29, 2013

More Wild Weather

From this....
to this
in one day...


I keep waiting for the weather to break so I can get some riding in or some training with Siera, Eddie, and Niki in...
much to my dismay...
the weather is not co-operating.



However, some of the flowers are very happy with this weather.  
50% chance of rain off and on today.  
This means that I will simply wear some raingear while working on my shady flower garden...or while hiking in the woods.

I'm beginning to expect rain every day.  It has become the norm around here...just as the dry weather from last year was.

I have also learned to appreciate those beautiful days when the sun does shine.

I think I could go riding if I could figure out how to waterproof my saddles.
Perhaps I'll just take my synthetic saddle ... I'm sure water won't hurt that.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.