Monday, June 17, 2013

Jer Gets Married

Being the mom that I can be, I jumped at the chance to be a part of my youngest son's wedding.

Little did I know what I was in for.
Except a typical wedding, expect the unexpected to happen and ... of course it will!



The day opened with Thunderstorms and Severe Weather Statements.  Good for a wedding right?



So now I am arranging photos and doing some edits.
If you want, here is the link to the Gallery so far:
 
Jer and Samantha Wedding
 
Doing your own child's wedding is not recommended because you might just get a bit emotional like I did.

But heck, I got emotional when I sent either one of my boys off to kindergarten and got through it!



So I've been a busy person!
I've got a lot more work to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include at least your first name if you are commenting Anonymously. Thank you.